- Milk producing cow’s urine has increased amount of lactose which is very beneficial in heart and brain disorders.
- Eight month pregnant Cow Urine has increased amount of digestive juices.
- Heals Stomach Related ailments such as indigestion and constipation.
- Cow Urine is used in naturopathic treatment in preparation of medicinal Pastes; Sanjeevani Vati in Ayurveda and similar preparations are made by using Cow Urine.
Mainly, Cow Urine is used in preparation of
- Gomutra Alkaline churn which is Kapha Nashak
- Medohar ark (Cure for Obesity)
- In cure of respiratory troubles
- Urinary disorders
- Severe Skin disease’s
- Eye ailments
- Chronic skin itching
- In Ayurved, ear ache is known as Karnshool and is caused by imbalance in Vata Dosha; Cow Urine drops can cure this ailment
- Many medicines are recommended to be taken with Gomutra in Ayurveda
As per Ayurved, Certain poisons can be refined and purified if soaked in Gomutra for 3 days before there safe and effective use on human body;
- Dhatura (Dhatura metel) seeds (with shell peeled off) are considered purified after soaking inGomutra for 12 hours.
- Cow Urine can be used for purification of Guggul (Comniphera Mukul), Loha (Iron) and Bhalataka (Semecarpus Anacardium)
- Detoxification of Aconite (Aconitum Napellus; Kuchla in Hindi)
- For purification and detoxification of Gold and Silver